Escape to the untouched seclusion of the Andaman Islands. While Havelock offers the perfect introduction to diving, Port Blair is where the fascinating (and sometimes dark) history of the islands comes alive. And in the remote village of Webi, far off the tourist track, a small Burmese community welcomes you to their native ways.
Browse through this page for a selection of some of the finest experiences we offer on this journey. Book a private consultation with us to customize your trip.
Limestone Caves of Baratang
Take a speedboat ride and trek through mangrove forests to this stunning ancient landmark.
Learn fishing and crabbing (based on moon phase) with a Karen villager in Webi.
Scuba diving in Havelock
Your instructor will teach you the basics & take you to Andaman’s most popular spot for first-time divers, Nemo Reef.
Kayaking in the Mangroves
Learn with experienced paddlers who will then take you for a guided excursion through the mangrove creeks.
Cycle along the scenic coastal road to Kalapathar followed by a jungle trek.
Cruise through Ritchie’s Archipelago
Sailing past uninhabited islands such as Wilson, Nicholson, Peel & Henry Lawrence.
Visit Ross Island
Erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, known for its WW2 ruins.
- Kalapani aka Cellular Jail: Listen to the fascinating saga of India’s freedom struggle brought alive with a Sound & Light show
- Live like a local with the Karen tribe as they teach you handy skills such as fishing, crabbing, and making a shelter using materials such as cane, bamboo, and thatch
- A variety of activities such as snorkelling, diving, kayaking, guided walks, and treks in the rainforest
- Prep and cook a traditional Karen meal with your host in Webi, trying dishes such as Karen rice noodles & Tapo Pa (smoked meat/fish/veg)
- Curated dining experiences such as an intimate dinner under the stars on the beach or a secluded spot inside the wilderness at Havelock
Set up a call with our travel advisor
To reserve a private consultation with one of our travel advisors, fill in the form below.
Your data is safe with us! We assure you that The Orange Line will not share or sell your personal information.