Coorg’s coffee, Kabini’s wildlife and Hampi’s history – this journey walks on the wild side of Karnataka. You can begin in Bengaluru, enjoying an evening in its iconic pub district. Then stray away from the city to soak in the aromas and panoramas of India’s coffee capital Coorg. Slow down over game drives into the Jungles of Kabini. And spend a moment back in time at the stunning ruins of Hampi, a true gem of architecture.
Browse through this page for a selection of some of the finest experiences we offer on this journey. Book a private consultation with us to customize your trip.
Explore the heritage of Bengaluru through its churches, bungalows and pubs that offer a unique insight into the cultural fabric of the city.
Discover Bangalore’s thriving pub culture on an evening where we visit some of the most favourite local haunts.
Devaraja, the Photo Paradise
Get your cameras out as we hit India’s most colourful outdoor market in Mysore.
Hills of Coorg
A local naturalist guides you through the hills of Coorg with a stopover at a favourite riverside chai stall for some downtime.
Ruins of Hampi
A guided walk through the history & architecture of one of India’s most fascinating archaeological sites and.
Trek to Tungabhadra
An evening trek through the ruins of the Achyutaraya Temple & the famed ‘Courtesan Bazaar’ to catch the sun set from the banks of the Tungabhadra River.
- Jungle Safaris: Take morning and evening game drives into the Nagarhole National Park, one of India’s leading tiger reserves
- Local Activities: Take a “coracle” ride on the river in Coorg; explore the mysteries of the Mysore palace; watch the tribal Kuruba dancers in Kabini and a host of other activities.
Our team is experienced in curating activities and experiences for children. If you are travelling with family, ask us how we can customize your trip for various age groups.
- Share a meal & anecdotes with a local family in Coorg, over a traditional South Indian meal; cooking lessons included.
- Dinner by the lake at a romantic venue set amidst nature with a curated 5-course menu and wine
- For vegetarians, the best of North & South Indian delicacies served amidst amidst verdant coffee and spice plantations
- Dine on a gourmet menu inside a beautiful, secluded tree house – the perfect, intimate setting for two
- Enjoy a candlelit dinner for two on a gentle cruise along the Kabini
- And lots more!
Set up a call with our travel advisor
To reserve a private consultation with one of our travel advisors, fill in the form below.
Your data is safe with us! We assure you that The Orange Line will not share or sell your personal information.