Escape To Zambia
Lose yourself in the scenic beauty and the fascinating wildlife of Zambia. From exotic wilderness to magnificent waterfalls, this trip captures two of the most alluring areas of Zambia – the South Luangwa National Park and Victoria Falls. This is also your chance to experience the jungle on foot with a specially designed walking safari, fully protected and entertained by our experts. And even observe the wildlife after sunset on an exciting night-time safari.
Signature Experience: Awaken your senses and see ‘real’ Africa in South Luangwa the birthplace of walking safaris.
Day 1 – Welcome to Zambia (Mfuwe – South Luangwa National Park)
Day 2 – In the Jungle (South Luangwa National Park)
Day 3 – Walking the Wilderness (South Luangwa National Park)
Day 4 – Of Colonial Cities and Sunset Cruises (Mfuwe – Livingstone)
Day 5 – Fall and Rise (Victoria Falls)
Day 6 – A Day to Relax (Livingstone)
Day 7 – Goodbye Zambia
- 3 nights accommodation in South Luangwa National Park
- 3 nights accommodation in Livingstone
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Sight-seeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary above
- Transfer from Mfuwe airport to South Luangwa National Park hotel
- Transfer from Livingstone hotel to Livingstone airport